Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Closing down another school year

The end of the school year is always hectic with the seniors going through the last phases of their high school careers (prom, graduation, parties, etc.) . Final grades and exams are due for the underclassmen and students/parents are eager to see how the GPA is going to turnout after a long school year. I am finishing my 14th year at Copley and can't believe how fast time has gone. Each year, I cherish the summer breaks more and more as our two boys are getting older and the day is coming when hanging out and playing with Mom and Dad is as cool as it used to be. Summer also allows Denise and I to train more freely without fewer commitments in the summer. Beginning next week, I hope to be active in blogging our training.


No comments:

Post a Comment